Beautifully restored and supremely welcoming, the Hotel Fauchère effortlessly blends historic authenticity with contemporary technology and comfort. We are proud to offer our guests an exceptional experience simply by upholding our own high standards of innovative dining and stylish innkeeping. By remaining true to the Relais & Chateaux “5C” motto—character, courtesy, calm, charm, and cuisine—we breathe fresh life into the highest levels of luxury, comfort and culinary excellence, gently reawakening the subtle art of hospitality.
Beautifully restored and supremely welcoming, the Hotel Fauchère is a European-style boutique hotel that effortlessly blends historic authenticity with contemporary technology and comfort. Stylish and well appointed, the hotel’s cozy 16 rooms offer a getaway from the hustle and bustle. Hotel Fauchère exemplifies the Relais & Chateaux “5C” motto: character, courtesy, calm, charm and cuisine.
With plush Frette linens, Carrera marble and Pennsylvania bluestone bathrooms, Molton Brown hair and body care amenities, walls of windows, small-town views and within walking distance of a 70,000 acre national park, your stay at Hotel Fauchère will be both peaceful and luxurious.
- Air Conditioning
- Private Balcony
- Room Service
- Seating Area
- Clothes Rack
- Laptop Safe
- Private Bathroom
- Tile/Marble Floor
- Alarm Clock with Wake-Up Service
- LCD TV
Your Reservation Includes:
- Priority Reservations in The Delmonico Room and Bar Louis
- Continental Breakfast
- Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel
- Concierge Services
- Reserved Parking
- Pet-Friendly (Subject to Surcharge)
- All pets must be registered with the front desk. While we love pets, sometimes we have guests who are allergic to animals. To accommodate all guests, we reserve select rooms as pet-friendly rooms. Therefore, rooms with unregistered pets will be charged a $150 deep cleaning fee.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when outside the guest suite.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times. Please do not allow your pet in our gardens or on our back lawn.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest’s suite will be inspected for damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Pet may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.e provide baggies at the front desk for dog waste if you’ve run short. Please be a responsible pet owner and be kind to our beautiful town.
General Accessibility Features
- Accessible Elevator
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- ADA Compliant Elevator
- All areas of the hotel are accessible by wheelchair – including a wheelchair accessible route from the accessible parking spaces to the facility's front entrance and to the key areas of the facility
- All Signs on The Property are Easy to Read and Free From Reflective Material
- Breakfast Area on Ground Floor
- Hotel Provides Proper Number of Accessible Guest Rooms
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Staff Has Access to Information About Guest Rooms
- Staff is Trained to Offer Assistance to Ensure Accessibility
- WCAG Level 2.0 Website
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Patio or Balcony
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- Accessible Routes To Fire Exits
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- Van Accessible Parking
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed
- Accessible Power Outlets
- Power Outlets within 4” of Telephone
- Strobe Lights
- Shaker Alarm Clock
- Visual Alarm Equipped
- Closed Captioning Television
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
- Drapery Control with a 36” Clear Path Within Reach & Lowered Wands
- At Least (1) Power Outlet with a Clear Space in Front, 15” from Ground
- Visual Alarm – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room
- Telephone with Volume Control
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Low Level Towel Hooks and Racks
- Toilet Grab Bars
- Drain and Water Pipes Under Sink are Insulated
- Hand-held Shower Wand
- Lower Mirrors
- Removable Shower Head
- Shower Seat
Fall For Fauchère
Get 15% off this Fall at Hotel Fauchère. Autumn in Milford is a special time, as the upper Delaware River Valley between the Catskill Mountains in New York and the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania reveal their Fall colors. “Leaf-peeping” time will be upon us before you know it, and our rolling and richly-timbered backyard are one of the finest places in the world to indulge in this unique seasonal sightseeing.
- Booking window: now to 11/30/2019
- Travel window: 9/1/2019 to 11/30/2019
Romantic Getaway Package
Treat yourself and your special someone to a romantic getaway. Reconnect and relax in beautiful surroundings with luxurious accommodations and delicious cuisine in charming and historic Milford, PA.
Two nights luxurious accommodations plus:
- A bottle of bubbly, fresh roses chocolate-covered strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Turn down service with rose petals each night
- $100 food credit (not applicable at Windy Brow bakery) toward a romantic dinner
- Preferred scheduling at Badea & Soul Spa (subject to availability)
- Private fire with s’mores in our garden, blankets provided
- Late check-out (2 PM) and Departure Gift
Dining Options: Tues 2/12 or Wed 2/13 Options: In-room dining or dinner by the fire at 403 Broad next door or in The Delmonoico Room. Bar Louis is closed.
Thursday 2/14, Friday 2/15, Saturday 2/16 or Sunday 2/17 – include preferred reservations for a candlelight dinner in The Delmonico Room. The food credit may also be applied to Bar Louis or 403 Broad.
Reservations for this package should be made a minimum of 3 days prior to arrival; please contact us for last-minute inquiries. Rates are based on double occupancy, and are exclusive of tax and gratuity.
* Not available on Holidays: presidents day weekend, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.
Fauchère Pups Welcome Package
Dogs and pups alike love staying at the Hotel Fauchère. With the Delaware River and miles of trails within close walking distance of the hotel, your pup will enjoy her adventure in Milford, PA. Whether strolling through the charming town enjoying many pet-friendly establishments, or hiking the trails, waterfalls, and beautiful vistas, your pup will have much to explore. Well-behaved pups are welcome to dine with their owners on our porch, at Bar Louis and next door at 403 Broad (weather permitting) Arrangements can also be made to dine with your pet in the Conservatory of the hotel.
- Welcome treats for you and your dog upon check in
- Special bandana for Fauchère Pups
- A ‘doggie bag’ of fresh bones saved from our kitchen
- Guide to nearby hiking trails
- Optional playdates with hotel dogs Alfie or Boji
We also provide these amenities available for your pet’s use during your stay:
- Our signature pet beds (size large and extra large available)
- Dining stations for feeding
- Orange dog vest to ensure pup visibility on the trails
(Guests will be charged for any items missing from the room upon check-out)
- Pampered pet: bathing and nail clipping at our nearby salon (+ 125)
- Special meal of all-natural ground beef specially prepared just for your furry friend (+50)
Enjoy shopping, visiting cultural sites of historic Milford and playing in the surrounding Delaware Watergap National Recreation Area. Based on double occupancy, exclusive of tax and gratuity and includes:
- Two nights luxury accommodations
- One dinner for two in the Delmonico Room
- Turndown every night
- Continental Breakfast for two
- Departure Gift
Eagle Watching a la Fauchère
Every year hundreds of eagles migrate to our region where the Delaware and Hudson rivers provide open water with fresh fish and undisturbed habitats. The Hotel Fauchere is offering this package in partnership with experienced volunteers at the Upper Delaware Visitor Center. On weekends during the prime months for eagle watching of January and February.
The package is based on double occupancy exclusive of tax and gratuity and includes
- Two nights luxury accommodations
- One Dinner for two
- Private ½-day eagle watch experience
- Turndown service each evening
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Departure gift