Welcome to the iconic ‘Ilima Hotel in Waikiki, HI
Pick an accommodation Waikiki travelers know and trust: the units at ‘Ilima Hotel fit up to two adults and two children, or three adults and one child per studio unit. All studios include two beds and a full kitchen with a coffee maker and large lanai.
530 Square Feet - Full Kitchen with Microwave - Private Lanai - Two Double Beds with Standard and Superior Studios - Double Bed and a Cal King Bed with Deluxe Studio - Complimentary Weekday Newspaper - High Speed Internet Access
1 Bedroom Suite
All of our one bedroom suites come with a king sized bed, queen sofa sleeper, Jacuzzi bath, two TVs, a lanai and a full kitchen with daily coffee. These 650 square foot suites accommodate up to four guests. Let us provide the accommodation in Waikiki for your next Hawaii vacation!
650 Square Feet - Full Kitchen with Microwave - Private Lanai - California King Bed and a Queen Sofa Sleeper - Two TVs - Jacuzzi Bath - Complimentary Kauai Coffee Service & Weekday Newspaper - High Speed Internet Access
2 Bedroom Suite
All of our two-bedroom suites in Waikiki feature: one bath, one double bed in first bedroom and two twin beds in the second bedroom. Each suite has a queen pull-down Murphy bed in the living room, as well as a full kitchen with a coffee maker and microwave oven. Our two bedroom suites accommodate up to six people.
770 Square Feet - Full Kitchen with Microwave - Private Lanai - 1 Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds, and Queen Pull-Down Murphy Bed - Complimentary Kauai Coffee Service & Weekday Newspaper - High-Speed Internet Access - Rate Good for up to 4 persons; Maximum 6 to a Unit.
Our Three-Bedroom Penthouses in Waikiki come equipped with one king and double bed in the first bedroom, two twin beds in the second, one king bed in the third and a queen sofa sleeper. This room also includes two bathrooms and a washer/dryer. Our accommodations are suited to fit your vacation needs.
Approx. 1,500 Square Feet. - Two Full Kitchens with Microwave - Two King Beds, One Double Bed, Two Twin Beds, and a Queen Sofa Sleeper - Washer/Dryer in unit - Two Bathrooms - Two TV’s - Complimentary Kauai Coffee & Weekday Newspaper - High Speed Internet Access - Minimum 3-Night Stay Required - Rate Good for up to 6 Persons; Maximum 8 in Unit.
Three-night minimum stay required.
- High Speed WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking – first available daily
- Conference center for up to 45 people (fee)
- Cozy heated pool
- Exercise room with treadmill & stationary bike
- Laundry facilities on site (coin operated)
- Dry sauna
- In-room High Speed WiFi
- Full kitchens with microwave, refrigerator, and stove
- 32-inch flat screen LCD HDTV
- Spacious rooms all with private lanai (balcony)
- Daily maid service
- In-room coffee makers
- Air conditioning
- In-room safes laptop compatible
- Digital clock radio
- Local and 800 phone calls
- In-room iron & ironing board
- Partial-ADA accessible rooms
- Full bath with hair dryer
- Daily newspaper (except Sunday)
- Cribs/rollaway bed available ($30 per day plus tax)
The ‘Ilima Hotel’s new one of a kind Honolulu Conference Center is an ideal location for presentations, seminars, planning sessions or whatever your needs, for up to 45 attendees.
This 1,600 square foot, state-of-the-art facility in central Waikiki includes high-speed wireless Internet hookup, TeamBoard and FREE state-of-the-art audio visual equipment.
Conference Room Details & Rates
Nohonani Room: 255 sf - Seats 20 Theatre Style, or 12 Classroom Style - $150/half day or $200/full day
Malamalama Room: 1,000 sf - Seats 45 Theatre Style, or 35 Classroom Style - $250/half day or $300/full day
‘Iolani Board Room: $50/half day or $100/full day
All-inclusive rental rates include: wireless high-speed Internet hookup and use of audio/visual equipment, subject to general excise tax, limited parking for the Conference Center is $7/day (7:00 AM to 5:00 PM) subject to availability.
Located only two blocks from world famous Waikiki Beach, our accommodations are a couple minute walk to:
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Restaurants, exciting nightlife, Kapi’olani Park and Honolulu Zoo
- Duty-free shopping
- The Ala Wai Canal: walk or jog and watch graceful outrigger canoes practice for weekend races
- It’s a short ride to the Ala Moana Shopping Center and the 18-hole Ala Wai public golf course
General Accessibility Features
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- Accessible Business Center
- Accessible Elevator
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Patio or Balcony
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- Accessible Routes To Fire Exits
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed
- Accessible Power Outlets
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts with Kit
- Light/Lamp Controls are Push Button
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Lower Mirrors
- Removable Shower Head
- Shower Seat
- Lowered Towel Hooks and Racks
- Toilet Grab Bars
- Drain and Water Pipes Under Sink are Insulated