WELCOME TO THE SACAJAWEA HOTEL
The Historic Sacajawea Hotel, Since 1910
Offering rich history and modern amenities, the Sacajawea Hotel, a Historic Hotels of America destination, offers over 100 years of practice in Western hospitality and attentive service. Elegantly refurbished in 2010, you’ll enjoy distinct personal touches, fine dining, and luxury accommodations along with all the comforts of modern amenities. Located in Downtown Three Forks in the heart of Yellowstone Country, the Hotel is a welcoming stop for history aficionados, outdoor enthusiasts and discerning travelers. Whether passing through for dinner or staying the night, we invite you to a cocktail on our sweeping, relaxing front porch.
The quaint and cozy Shoshone Rooms comfortably accommodate up to two guests. Following tradition, each Shoshone room offers the finest amenities.
Available with a full bed. Located on the first, second and third floors. Select rooms available with a hand-crafted claw-foot tub and shower. Select rooms are pet-friendly.
John Colter Room
John Colter Rooms offer plenty of space to relax and rest after a long journey. Specially-designed with an elegant seating area, plush king-sized bed and spacious bathrooms, this is a terrific option for honeymooners and couples looking to getaway.
Available with a king bed. Located on the second floor. Select rooms allow space for a roll away with an additional person charge of $25.
Lewis & Clark Room
The hotel Lewis & Clark Rooms offer accommodation for up to four guests. For families or small parties, everyone will enjoy ample space and our trademark luxury amenities.
Available with two full or two queen-sized beds. Located on the second floor. Select rooms available with a bathtub and shower (All rooms feature a shower). Select rooms are pet-friendly.
Our Sacajawea Rooms offer moderate accommodation for a maximum of two guests. Each room is outfitted with our trademark luxury bedding and fine touches.
Available with one queen bed in each room. Located on the first, second and third floors. Select rooms allow space for a rollaway bed for an additional $25 per person. Handicap accessible room available. Select rooms are pet-friendly.
Offering the greatest space and luxury of any of our rooms, the Charbonneau one-bedroom suite comfortably hosts up to four guests. With plush queen or king beds and spacious bathrooms, this is a terrific option for families or couples.
Available with a queen or king beds. Located on the first and third floors. Available with a pull-out sofa or rollaway bed for an additional $25 per person. Wheelchair accessible room is available.
Experience all the best the Sacajawea Hotel has to offer while enjoying additional privacy and space when you book a stay in our newly constructed cottages.
Modeled after the historic architectural style of the original building, the cottages echo the elegance of the grand hotel’s white-clapboard design. Each of the seven new cottages features a private front porch, high-end furniture, luxury bedding, a king bed, a kitchenette, a pullout couch, a spacious shower, and Smart TV.
Located across the street from the hotel, a night out with live music and drinks at the Sac Bar and fine dining in Pompey’s Grill is at your doorstep.
Book your stay tonight and be one of the first to experience a night at the cottages!
- Down Comforters
- Italian linens
- Flat screen TVs
- Iron and ironing board
- Wireless connectivity
- Direct dial telephone
- Signature bath products from Gilchrist & Soames
- Complimentary champagne and scented hand towels upon arrival
- Complimentary Continental breakfast in bed
- Full accessible rooms for people with disabilities (only one wheelchair accessible)
- Three dog-friendly rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking
We have a number of concierge services available that will allow you to customize your stay. Our goal is for your experience with us to be as pleasant and seamless as possible. So if you would like advice on what to do in the area, schedule a massage, organize a tour guide, or something as simple as extra towels our front desk staff is always available. Please explore the list below and don’t hesitate to give us a call for any special requests.
- Laundry Service
- Access to V-42 Fitness Gym
- Lobby Gift Shop
- Fresh Flower Delivery
- In-Room Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- In-Room Champagne
- Tour De Foam Expedition
- Special Pet Accommodations'
- $35 fee per dog will be applied to your room
- Fly Fishing Guides
- Tee Time Reservations
- Boat Shuttle Service
- Area Information
- Hotel Tour
General Accessibility Features
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Routes To Fire Exits
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- All areas of the hotel are accessible by wheelchair – including a wheelchair accessible route from the accessible parking spaces to the facility's front entrance and to the key areas of the facility
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- All Signs on The Property are Easy to Read and Free From Reflective Material
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide
- Hotel Provides Proper Number of Accessible Guest Rooms
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Staff Has Access to Information About Guest Rooms
- Staff is Trained to Offer Assistance to Ensure Accessibility
- Van Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed
- Accessible Power Outlets
- Lowered Closet Bars and Shelving
- Closed Captioning Television
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
- Closet Bars and/or Shelving Lowered
- Drapery Control with a 36” Clear Path Within Reach & Lowered Wands
- At Least (1) Power Outlet with a Clear Space in Front, 15” from Ground
- Power Outlets within 4” of Telephone
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room
- Telephone with Volume Control
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Raised Toilet Seat
- Hand-held Shower Wand
- Low Level Towel Hooks and Racks
- Lower Mirrors
- Removable Shower Head
- Shower Seat
- Lowered Towel Hooks and Racks
- Toilet Grab Bars
- Drain and Water Pipes Under Sink are Insulated
Stay & Fly Package
Looking for your next big adventure? Fly at 14,000 feet enjoying the serenity of Montana’s beautiful landscape. Feel the freedom as you skydive out of an airplane! This is the best way to experience Big Sky Country. Available May-August.
- One Night in a Sacajawea or Lewis & Clark Room
- One Tandem Skydiving Jump with Dzone Skydiving
- Complimentary Sac Bar Baseball Cap
- A Video of your Skydiving Experience
COST: 1 PERSON $549 • 2 PERSONS $949
TAXES & GRATUITIES NOT INCLUDED. SOLO JUMPS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST. ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY
Stay & Play Package
We invite you to enjoy the picturesque Headwaters Golf Course in Three Forks. With its impeccable conditions and challenging layout, Headwaters proudly claims to be the best nine holes in Montana – and we tend to agree! This package has it all: 36 total holes, free cart and club rental, and a bucket of range balls to practice your swing.
- Accommodations in one of our Lewis & Clark Guest Rooms
- Vouchers redeemable at Headwaters Golf Course for:
- 2 18-hole rounds of golf
- 1 cart rental
- 1 bucket of range balls
PACKAGE TOTAL: $300 (TAXES NOT INCLUDED)
Enjoy an escape at the Sacajawea Hotel. Our Romance Package provides the perfect getaway for couples. Upon arrival, enjoy a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, followed by breakfast in bed. This package is the perfect way to treat your special someone to a relaxing night.
- John Colter Room
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 6 Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
PACKAGE TOTAL: $325.00 PER NIGHT (TAXES NOT INCLUDED)
Stay & Soak Package
Unwind with our Stay & Soak Package. Soaking in hot springs is a treasured Montana tradition. In nearby Norris, Montana bubbles the “Water of the Gods”, a series of artesian springs in the beautiful Madison River Valley. Take a drive to Norris and relax. When you’re through, we’ll welcome you back at the hotel, whereupon you can sleep deeply in one of our luxurious rooms.
- Accommodations in one of our Sacajawea Guest Rooms
- 2 vouchers redeemable at Norris Hot Springs
- Complimentary set of Sacajawea Hotel towels
PACKAGE TOTAL: $225 (TAXES NOT INCLUDED)
Fly Fishing Package
Experience some of the most epic fly fishing on the planet, here in Montana! The Sacajawea Hotel has teamed up with Territory Anglers to provide our guests with the best fly fishing experience in Southwest Montana. Three Forks is situated ideally at the Headwaters of the Missouri River, offering endless possibilities for fishing the fabled waters of Montana. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced angler, Territory Anglers will ensure you have a great day on the river.
- One night’s lodging in a Sacajawea Room or Lewis & Clark
- A full day of guided fishing, complete with
- Professional Guide
- All fishing gear
- Transportation from the Hotel and back
- Lunch on the water
FULL DAY FISHING TRIP: $670 (TAXES NOT INCLUDED)
HALF DAY FISHING TRIP: $550 (TAXES NOT INCLUDED)